Clinical Lab Supervisor in Palmdale
Palmdale, CA | Direct Hire
Clinical Lab Supervisor in Palmdale - Direct Hire
Responsible for the overall management of the assigned laboratory department in an efficient, economic and quality manner; to the satisfaction of the Lab Medical Director, the Laboratory Department Director (Chief Tech), Hospital Administration, and the medical staff. Supervises, coordinates and participates in activities of workers performing various chemical, hematological, microscopic and bacteriological tests of body fluids, exudates, and skin scrapings to obtain data for diagnosis and treatment of disease, procedures and staff.
Work Experience: Six (6) years’ experience as a CLS required. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- License, Certification, or Registration required: California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, patients, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical/clinical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Strong critical thinking skills. Good organizational abilities. Must have strong background in managing people.
Please send resume to Lonnie@Lawtongrp.com