Encinitas, CA | Temp to Hire
The Accounts Payable position reports to the Senior Accountant and is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures for a high volume, multi-state Restaurant group located in San Diego.
- Responsible for Full Accounts Payable Process
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Manage the weekly check run
- Record all ACH payment
- Prepare full check run
- Prepare out of cycle manual check as and when required
- Email invoices weekly for approvals
- Reconcile AP Trial Balance/Aging to General Ledger
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile AR Trial Balance/Aging to General Ledger
- Print and distribute monthly financial reports
- Complete monthly period end procedures.
- Assist in other areas if needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
Full cycle recent AP experience
Proficiency with MAS 90 preferred, or equivalent
Experience in the restaurant industry preferred
Highly detail oriented and organized in work
Ability to meet assigned deadlines
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Able to work overtime when needed
Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
Please send resume to Shari@Lawtongrp.com